Wednesday 5 December 2012

Another Lazy Day!

I can't believe how lazy I have been today!  The most I have done is a little bit of ironing and walked Mattie (with another walk due shortly).  Just can't seem to get my head in gear.  I get quite cross with myself because there is so much that I should be doing.  Hey ho there is always tomorrow.

I've been kidding myself that I'm saving my energy for tonight for a quiz at The Sportsman pub, but not sure that I will be a lot of help, still there will be alcohol!

For those who checked my blog yesterday - Sophie is home for the time being.  The vet was very nice and supportive but said that really there is not a lot more he can do for her.  At least today she has been eating which has been a real problem.  I'm just keeping everything crossed.

That's it today and thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment