Monday 3 December 2012

Memories

Today would have been my mum's birthday (bless her heart).  She died on 1 August 1997 at the age of 79. I miss her terribly, particularly her sense of humour.  We spent so much time together just laughing.

Sorry to be miserable but I feel she needs to be mentioned.

Anyway the birthday card I was making yesterday, well I wasn't happy with it and took it apart this afternoon.  So now I'm left with a decoupaged topper and a card base that I've decimated.  I'm seriously thinking about buying a card!

That's it for today.  Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Sylvia , don't really have the right words to say - but I'm thinking of you - and I often have card moments like that....and even the odd scrapbook page that ends up decimated too so sending you lots of love.

    ReplyDelete