Sunday 2 December 2012

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Have had a lovely day today.  Nice walk in the woods at lunch time.  Thank goodness the cold weather has frozen the ground so neither Mattie or I got too messy!

This afternoon I spent making a birthday card for a very special friend.  Must admit it didn't turn out quite how I wanted but I think it will be OK.  I will check it again tomorrow and see if I'm happy with  it or if I am going to start again.  If I am happy with the result I will post a picture.

Also worked on an idea that I have had for little presents for certain people.  More on that at a later date as well.

Went for another walk this evening and Mattie met one of his best friends - Missie - and they had a wonderful time.  Wish I could bottle that energy.  Bumped into someone from work - it's certainly a small worlds.  She was out walking her dog as well.

Lovely dinner cooked by Allen and a nice glass of beer.  Who could ask for anything more?

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment