Sunday 16 December 2012

Passport Photos - Arghhhh!

OMG they say the camera never lies but I certainly hope that is wrong!  We went into Snappy Snaps yesterday to have our photos taken as we need to renew our passports.  Had to wait for 20 minutes for photos to be processed so went for a coffee and cake (best part).  Then we went back to collect the photos.  Evidently because I had my usual large(ish) earrings in and my mouth slightly open they had to redo mine.  Allen went off to Tescos and I waited,  well when I was given the photos I nearly passed out on the spot!  I thought I was wearing quite well but if that photo is anything to go by..................  Allen's is perfect.  How can that be?  Men don't wear make up or do anything special with their hair.

Needless to say this picture will not be the one that I use and will never be seen by anyone ever!  I am considering having my hair and make up done and then going for another shot.  Vain or what I know but this will be on my passport for the next 10 years.

Why aren't you allowed to smile in a passport photo?  Does anyone know?

Anyway feeling better now although my voice has still not fully come back.  Allen is enjoying the quiet. :-)

Haven't really been doing very much apart from finishing off a couple of small presents.  Really need to get my act together.

That's it for now.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment