Friday 7 December 2012

Odds & Sods

What a great night at Odds and Sods last night.  Really had a fun time and it was great to have all the members there.  Stella, as usual, provided the pass the parcel and Hazel produced a sewing project for everyone.
 
The Christmas cards that members made to be swapped were gorgeous and hopefully I will have some photos to post at some stage soon.
 
Perfect evening - fish and chips or pizza + mushy peas mmmm. 

Evidently we had snow this morning (big flakes) and I missed it!
 
Today Allen had a days holiday and took me out shopping supposedly for Christmas presents!  I come home with a pair of boots and a pair of jeans :-), but we did manage to buy some pressies as well. 

Have a really sore throat and just hope I am not sickening for something!

That's all for now but thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment