Friday 16 November 2012

Ahh Friday!

Not sure where the time goes but another week has just flown by - scary.

As promised here is a picture of the glittered Christmas tree.

 
The picture doesn't really show the glitter off that well but it is really sparkly.  I have made another one which I am going to finish off differently.  Firstly I will spray with whatever colour I choose and then use spray glue and add the glitter.
 
 
Here is a picture of the scrapbook page I was talking about yesterday.  These are my God children Luca and Theresa.  (Apologies for the bad cropping).  Allen and I took them on a trip to London last year.  The butterfly you can see to the left of the picture is actually a little card containing the journaling.
 
Tonight I am out for a Thai meal with my friend Susan and I am really looking forward to that.  I hope everyone has something nice planned for the weekend.
 




 

2 comments:

  1. I love it Sylvia - got to have a go at a tree and the page is gorgeous :) Have a lovely meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good meal. We stayed in and watched Wales v. Samoa. That's another evening we'll never have back!

    ReplyDelete