Monday 12 November 2012

Finishing stuff!

I was reading a blog yesterday and the lady was saying that she was only going to blog when she finished a project.  If I made that same decision I would never be here at all but it did spur me on to try and finish all the UFO's I have hanging around the house.  Maybe it won't be all the UFO's but some of them, well a few anyway. 

Today I am finishing off a baby jacket that I knitted ages ago - just needed a button and a button loop.  Why oh why would that take me so long to do?  Answer  - I don't know.  I am also finishing off the baby wreath that I mentioned a couple of days ago.  When these are both done I will post pictures as evidence.

Today was a good day apart from being stuck in traffic following a fire and a crash on the motorways.  Never mind at least I'm home safe.

That's all for now.  Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment