Friday 23 November 2012

Freaky Friday

Not really, just thought that would be a good title for a  post!

The stupidity regarding my phased return to work continues.  You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to return to work would you?  Anyway moving on.......

This week I have been working on a cover for my sewing machine.  At the moment it has a great big rigid plastic cover or I use an old computer cover which is quite bulky.  When I've been looking through various sites I found this tutorial.


This lady is so clear in her instructions and it is well worth checking out some of her other tutorials.  I don't think mine will look anything like hers but hey it has used up a bit of material so there will not be so much for Stella to raid :-)  I will think about posting a picture once it's completed, but it does rather depend on how it looks!

That's it for today.  Thanks for looking.



3 comments:

  1. I'm getting to the stage where you'll be coming here to raid my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you've been off work for along time they can be a real pain in the whatsit when you want to return. I know Ken had probs after his lightening strike ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete