Wednesday 14 November 2012

Christmas Present

Well today I sorted out the fabric for a Christmas present for a friend.  Need to start working on this otherwise I know I will run out of time.  Pictures of this project will not appear until after Christmas as I wouldn't want her to visit my blog and see it.

Actually used my sewing machine today!  Just made a very quick cover for my new cutting board that I bought at Duxford.  Had to buy a new board as my old one was quite warped because I had been storing it on it's end.  I will be laying this new one flat and it will live under a big dresser in the spare room.

I am still working on the Christmas tree so no picture yet.  I'm quite pleased with the result of spraying silver and glittering.  Not sure I will have time to do much more to it today as I am off to the hospital (again)!

Enjoy the sunshine.


2 comments:

  1. Come on, you know that's not why you had to buy a new board:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK so perhaps there may have been a little blood on the old one..... :-)

      Delete