Friday 9 November 2012

There's always someone in a worse situation......

I heard today that a friend of a friend fell and has broken both wrists!  She will be undergoing operations today to have plates and pins inserted in both wrists - poor thing.  Can you imagine being able to do anything at all in this situation?  It's bad enough injuring one arm.  I wish her a speedy recovery.

I visited my mum-in-law yesterday and picked up the bootees that she knitted for me for the baby gift that I am working on.  She is 85 and knits a lot of blankets for various charities. The bootees were lovely and I think she was very pleased to be knitting something different.

Next stop was Hobbycraft for some ribbon and anything else that might take my fancy!  BIG mistake, Hobbycraft Watford is undergoing major reorganisation and I couldn't find a thing.  Eventually managed to find some ribbon that will do the job. 

Must admit haven't done anything crafty today and don't think I will somehow. 

Hope everyone is having a good day.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment