Thursday 29 November 2012

Physio - Owwww....

Another session of physio today.  I always feel extremely sore afterwards but it is worth it.  My physio (Carol) said that she thinks I am doing incredibly well.  It's always nice for someone else to say it!

Well these are some of the things that I have been working on recently.


 
Penguin toppers - I have had this stamp for years

 
This Christmas card is for a swap at one of the papercrafting clubs I belong to

 
Thanks to Sheila for this card - poppy stamp is hers and she showed the group the background technique

 
Another stamp that I have had for a very long time

 
A few Christmas cards using peel offs

2 comments:

  1. lovely cards love the penguins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn. You know I stamped and coloured the penquins and haven't got the faintest idea what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete