Sunday 25 November 2012

Ahhh Sunday

Had a lovely day today.  This morning we went to see my cousin and family in Hemel Hempstead.  Two lovely surprises when we got there, Mark (God son) was home from university and Alex (God daughter) has some fantastic news - she has an interview at Oxford!  WOW even if it doesn't go any further than that what an achievement.  She has to go through a really gruelling interview process. Must admit feeling very proud today.

Popped in to Hobbycraft in Watford on the way back - BIG mistake.  It felt like the world and his wife were there.  They have revamped the store and when I first saw it I thought it would be OK apart from where the tills are now.  It was heaving and the queues from the tills stretched right down the middle of the store.  Not a good experience.

It was such a lovely afternoon I took Mattie for a really long walk. I started off with hat, gloves, fleece and top coat and by the time I got to the top of the road the gloves were off and not much further up the road the hat was off too.  Had to unzip the fleece and jacket.  It was gorgeous and I was out for about an hour and a half.  Dog and walker suitable cream crackered!

Lovely dinner cooked by equally lovely husband.  I feel like one lucky lady right now.

That's it for today.  Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment