Wednesday 7 November 2012

My first ever post

Well I have finally decided that perhaps I should join the blogging world.  Not sure that anyone will want to read my ramblings but hey you never know until you try!

So what have I been doing today?  I have spent an enjoyable time with my friend Stella cutting out material for a quilt that she is making.  We were doing relatively well until we came to cut up one particular material and for some reason it proved impossible to obtain a straight edge!  Tried everything and we could not work it out.  Hit my stash and guess what nothing matched?  Can you believe if so much material and nothing suitable? So the decision we came to - dump the problem material and buy some more!  Well you can never have too much material can you?

So I guess Stella is now online buying more fabric - lucky thing. 

Hope you weren't too bored with my first post.

2 comments:

  1. Fabric purchased:-) Happy Stella, probably not so happy Rob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha - I'm sure Rob won't mind too much :-)

      Delete