Saturday 24 November 2012

Busy, busy, busy......

Although I seem to have been really busy all day I have nothing to show for it!  How does that happen?  Think I'm just trying to keep my mind busy so it doesn't keep going back to the other rubbish - it's not working terribly well.

This is some of what I did - the morning was spent cleaning etc.  Restocked one of the shops that Stella and I supply with the cards that we make as Bells & Birthdays.  Played around trying to come up with a design for Christmas cards that I need to make - messed around with something then lost one of the little stamps that I had been using.  Now it's too dark to look for it. 

I took Mattie for a long walk in the rain and he had a lovely game with a couple of his friends.  Now I will have the wonderful smell of wet dog all evening - it's worth it though as it makes me smile to see them running around with not a care in the world!  Now wouldn't that be nice?

Now just thinking about dinner and most probably a beer, or perhaps a large G&T, mmmm choices...... then  laer on I will be sewing.

Hope you're all managing to keep warm and dry.  Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment