Tuesday 20 November 2012

D Day + 1

Well I am still waiting to hear from employer regarding "phased" return to work!  Hope they come to some sort of decision soon as there are only two possible days left this week that I could return to work.  Physio on Thursday so that day is ruled out as I am always in a lot of discomfort following the session. 

Just read my entry for yesterday and can't quite believe that the sun was so bright when I look out of the window today.  I hate grey days!

I have nearly finished the Christmas present that I mentioned in a previous post.  Had a bit of a mare with it though and had to redo two parts grrrr.  Sorted out the problem (note to self - read the instructions all the way through!)  Does any one know how to get rid of glue from fabric?

I am now just about to start something else that I have been waiting to do for a while, just need to motivate myself to move away from the sofa. 

Motivated and about to move.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Seen your blog comments ha ha
    Cannot see you on my followers list but as you can see I'm following you now . Hope physio is going ok and your okay to get back to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch this space re return to work - ongoing saga!

    I will check I am sure I am following your blog - I did leave a comment the other day.

    Sylvia
    x

    ReplyDelete