Tuesday 27 November 2012

Rain, rain go away...................

Yuck - fed up with getting wet and muddy whilst out walking the dog.  He doesn't care how wet or messy it is.

As promised here is a photograph of the sewing machine cover:


The colour hasn't come out that well (sorry) it's actually blue/mauve/off white check and the side panels are white the same as the appliqued hearts.  The back pocket holds accessories.  All in all quite pleased with this.  The blue/white things you can see on the left of the sewing machine are something that I am also working on.  More on those at another time.

I am making Christmas cards for the two clubs that I attend and then I really need to get my head in gear and start on the other cards!  Just doesn't feel like Christmas at the moment.

That's all for today.  Thank you for popping by.

2 comments:

  1. The sewing machine cover looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - it was relatively simple and most probably looks better from a distance :-). I posted the link (earlier in the week I think) to the you tube tutorial.

    ReplyDelete