Thursday 22 November 2012

Bond - James Bond

We went to see Skyfall last night and I really enjoyed it.  Took my mind off the crap that is going on at the moment.  Wasn't expecting such a sad ending though!

Is it just me or is Daniel Craig just gorgeous?  Someone had told me that he looked really old in this film but I didn't think so.


Well today will be spent chasing up on the e-mails I sent last night and trying to get some information on employee rights etc.  I could do with help from Daniel Craig right now!

The only other thing is Physio at 11.30 (note to self - remember to take the pain killers before you go).

That's all for today - thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Hes getting a bit worn around the edges but hes still fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very fit. Him and George Clooney. :-)

    ReplyDelete