Monday 26 November 2012

Murky Monday

Another horrible grey day!  I have to keep reminding myself that we are so lucky in comparison to others across the country.  Evidently we could get snow by Friday!

I finished off the sewing machine cover today but it is far too dreary to take a reasonable picture.  Once I can take a relatively good shot I will post it.  Although it's not as good as the one I saw on line, I am pretty pleased with it and I used up a bit of material (although you wouldn't  notice looking at what's left :-) ).  I added a pocket to the back of mine to hold the foot, knee rest etc.  Must admit it does look quite pretty sitting on my table and even Allen commented!

Not looking forward to the evening walk tonight, I know I'm going to get soaked and cold.  The wonders of owning a dog!

Nothing else to ramble about today.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment