Monday 19 November 2012

D Day

What a lovely sunny day.  I'm sitting here typing this and enjoying the  sunshine pouring through my window.  Should really be making an effort to get up and do something, especially as I may be returning to work on a "phased" return basis.  Just waiting for my employer to come to some sort of decision! 

I have so many things that I would like to make and alongside all the new ideas I have all of the UFOs!  I don't know if you are like me but I am always happy to start something new, but not so good at finishing things (I think I must be easily bored!)

Did anyone else watch The Secret of Crickley Hall last night?  I found myself becoming more and more scared as it went on.  Not sure if I will watch the next episode on my own.

That's it for today.  Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment